Monday, May 11, 2009

Wedding Jewelry







Here is the newest bridal set from Oceanside Creations! Creamy white 8mm freshwater pearls are showcased in this stunningly elegant silver plated necklace and earrings set. A toggle clasp with a twisted rope design closes just below the throat, securing a 16 inch chain, and giving way to a trio of falling pearls. The matching earrings feature hoops in the same twisted rope design with wire wrapped pearls.

May Sale For My Blog Readers:
Save 20 percent off your purchase in May plus receive free shipping in US/Canada and discounted shipping internationally. Just send me a message through my shop with the items you would like to purchase and I will discount them. Please include the words "blogsale". Clearance items are not available for the 20% off discount.


4 comments:

Jewelry Creators Unite in Numbers (JCUIN) said...

Nice and delicate!

Cherry Tart Design said...

Very nice! I love the simplicity of the design!

Alyssa S. said...

Beautiful set. I just love freshwater pearls.

naturallycomfy said...

Love the wordless Wednesday post. Beautiful pictures. Makes me want to get away somewhere.